RPM – At MECA Realty, we have been a family owned, full service management company for over 30 years. Our unique size allows a more hands-on approach, with appox 500 properties today. We are focused on our owners and strive to build lasting relationships by providing exceptional service. We feel that we are a great company to manage your property.
We have a great software system that helps us track your income, expenses and much more. We will make sure that you are never left wondering what’s going on financially with your properties.
- Accounts Payable – we can show you exactly where your money goes each month
- Accounts Receivable – we have constant contact with any tenants who get behind, but most importantly, we screen them to make sure we have solid, reliable tenants.
- Security Deposits – collect and prepare disbursements
- Monthly Income and Expense Statements – each month you will have a complete breakdown of your properties and units
- Applicant Screening – unreliable and risky tenants cost a lot of money and time! We work to avoid that by screening all tenants thoroughly by completing credit checks
- Enforce Rules and Regulations – we understand if you don’t want smoking or pets in your building
- Inspections – completed at move in, move out and yearly
- Process evictions when necessary
- Analyze comparable market rents
- Determine availability of similar space
- Establish market concessions/amenities
- Compare market rents annually and implement increases in rents accordingly
We put our resident’s requests at the top of our list. We feel a happy tenant is one we will keep for years. We have great, friendly relationships with the tenants while also enforcing rules.
- Maintain regular communication with residents
- Process all maintenance requests
- Yearly inspections
- Counsel residents as needed
Property Management Fee Schedule
Thank you for your interest in MECA Realty. The following information details our property management fees and requirements:
- Our management fee is 9% of the monthly rental rate.
- A lease up fee, equal to 50% of the month’s rent, is due and payable each time a new tenant is placed at the property.
- There is a $10 per month accounting fee per unit.
- If, within the first six months of management, owner chooses to cancel, a $250 cancellation fee will apply.
- We require $350 paid at time of signing which is deposited into your account and credited toward any future fees, for example lease up fee, accounting fees, etc.
- Our Website: www.mecarealty.com
- Rentals.com: www.rentals.com. This website is linked to a network of about 40 other websites to get maximum exposure.
- Carolina Multiple Listing Service: www.carolinamls.com
- This service links to Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads, Zumper, Redfin, Realtor.com, Rent.com, and ApartmentGuide. Along with various other syndicated websites and other real estate company websites.
Other Marketing Information
- Signage: We place a MECA Realty For Lease sign at all properties where applicable. Yard and window signs are available. This is one of our most powerful marketing tools!
- Lock Boxes: We put a lock box on most properties for Realtor showing purposes. This makes the process easy and convenient for Realtors!
- Interior Photos: We keep updated interior photos of all properties to use in our online advertising.