How do I reserve the community’s recreational facility?

Submit an email request at or call (704) 971–6506.

How do I pay my Association dues?

There are two options for making your payment:

Payment should be submitted in the name of the Association, to the MECA Realty office at 2459 Wilkinson Blvd, Suite 100, Charlotte, NC 28208.

Setting up automatic online payments can be done through your bank’s online banking service and is highly recommend. The payee is the name of the Association in care of MECA Realty at 2459 Wilkinson Blvd, Suite 100, Charlotte, NC 28208. To avoid payment to the wrong account: use your property name and unit number as your account number or identifying information. (Note: Each bank operates under different standards. To avoid late fees, please make sure ample time is provided from payment delivery — just because money has been debited from your account does not mean MECA has received or cashed your payment.)

When are my monthly Association assessments due and when are they considered late?

Your monthly assessments/dues are to be submitted on the 1st of the month. They are late after the 1st of the month.

When will late fees be applied?

Late fees are applied based on the governing documents of your Association. However, late fees are typically applied after the 15th of the month.

Who do I call if I have a question about my account?

You may contact the accounting department at (704) 971–6500.

What are your office hours and days?

MECA Realty is open from 8:30am–5pm Monday thru Friday.

How do I get a new fob or garage opener?

This is different for each Association. For further details email request at

Who do I call if I have a maintenance issue?

As a condominium owner, personal maintenance needs within your unit are your responsibility. You may choose to select any bonded and/or insured vendor. You are also welcome to use MECA’s in house Maintenance and Construction Services Department. Because we manage the property for the condominium association, we are likely able to address your needs in a more cost effective manner. Please contact the maintenance coordinator at (704) 372–0005 ext. 511 to inquire about rates and schedule.

What is the process for moving into or out of the building?

This is different for each Association. For further details, email a request to

How do I get a copy of the governing documents?

Governing documents can be downloaded from this website under Association Property Management/client login/Community Documents and News. Email a request to to request the password for your community.

How do I provide a copy of the master insurance policy for the Association to my lender?

Email a request to to obtain the Insurance contact information for your Association.

Is there a transfer fee?

Starting August 2022, MECA Realty, LLC is pleased to announce its transition to, the next generation in document and data delivery for community associations. provides reliable, around-the-clock online access to all governing documents and critical project data for lenders, closing agents, real estate agents and homeowners from MECA Realty, LLC’s managed communities. Log on to and select the Sign-Up link to register.